Frequently Asked Questions
Do presenters have to register and pay?
Yes, all presenters are required to register and pay for the full conference or for the day of their presentation.
Are there student discounts?
Yes. Discounted student registration fees apply to full time students producing a letter confirming their enrolment status.
Am I eligible for the member rate?
If you have a question about your membership status, please email ANZAHPE firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I add a workshop to my registration? Are workshops included in conference registration?
You can register for workshops on the registration form. Workshops are not included in conference registration and incur an additional fee. It is expected workshop details will be finalised in March 2019. If you register before details are finalised, you can add workshops at a later date.
I just want to attend one session. Is that possible to do without registering for the conference?
Individuals wanting to participate in one session must register for a one-day pass for that day. Unregistered attendees are not permitted to attend sessions or other conference events.
What is the cancellation policy for the conference?
Registration fees are refundable, less a $100 processing fee, if the cancellation is made on or before Monday 17 June 2019. No refund will be issued for cancellations starting Tuesday 18 June, 2019.
Registrations are transferable (within the same membership category) at all times.
All cancellations must be sent in writing via e-mail to the email@example.com.
ANZAHPE is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, etc.
I am an overseas participant and need a letter of invitation before I can receive my visa. What is the procedure?
ANZAHPE will provide letters of invitation upon request to registrants only in the following circumstances:
- Registration is paid in full. Non-member registrants must pay via wire transfer.
- Registrants must use an email address affiliated with an institute of higher education or a recognized organization related to health professionals education.
- Registrants may be asked to provide a brief statement regarding how the issues discussed at the ANZAHPE conference is relevant to their work.
My question is not listed here. Whom do I contact?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Call for abstracts
- October 2018 - Call for abstracts open
- December 2018 - Call for abstracts close
- November 2018 - Early bird registration opens
- April 2019 - Author registration deadline
- May 2019 - Early bird registration close